This is just a quick reminder of what’s going on with my books at the moment.
Later I will post a writing update for the last quarter of the year and, as I feel as though my reading list has slipped off track, I’ll also pick some books I want to read by the end of 2022.
For now, if you haven’t read my debut standalone fantasy – Visions of Zarua – you’ll have to be quick to buy it for 99p as the deals ends tomorrow.
‘Would highly recommend for anyone who is looking to lose themselves in a new and exciting magical world.’ Amazon reviewer
Love, Loss and Life In Between, my new mixed genre anthology, will publish on 9th September. These are a collection of short stories I’ve written over the years with themes around love, loss, and second chances. I’m excited to see what readers think of the change in direction from my usual fantasy stories.
Readers can Pre-order here
Book Bloggers and Reviewers can join the 1 day blog blitz on 15th October at Rachel’s Random Resources. Sign up on her website.
Here’s a taste of a few of the stories in the collection…
- As Cecilia helps the dying, she questions what happens to their spirits. But is she ready to find out?
- Can a mother’s race through the New Forest save her son?
- Will visiting a medium bring Christina the closure she needs?
- Can an intruder help an old lady with her loneliness?
- Will the start of another wet and miserable Monday morning end with Maeve’s happy ever after?
The anthology includes the prize-winning flash fiction story – ‘Spirit Song’.
I’ll be back soon with a writing update.
As always – happy writing and reading.
Suzanne Rogerson – Author of epic fantasy and heart-warming romance
You can follow me on
You can also join my Newsletter for writing updates and news of promotions.