On 15th October 2022 Rachel’s Random Resources will be running a 1 day blog blitz to celebrate the publication of my new book – Love, Loss and Life In Between. We’re looking for reviews and promo posts so if that sound like your thing, you can sign up now.
If you are not a book blogger, you can pre-order a copy of the book for only 99p. Love, Loss and Life In Between comes out on 9th September 2022.
Here’s a little taster of what the book is about;
With themes of grief, finding hope and second chances, facing the consequences of your actions and getting help from the unlikeliest of places.
- As Cecilia helps the dying, she questions what happens to their spirits. But is she ready to find out?
- Can a mother’s race through the New Forest save her son?
- Will visiting a medium bring Christina the closure she needs?
- Can an intruder help an old lady with her loneliness?
- Will the start of another wet and miserable Monday morning end with Maeve’s happy ever after?
The anthology includes the prize-winning flash fiction story – ‘Spirit Song’.
It will be great to have my second short story collection out this year and hopefully the change of genre will encourage some new readers to take a chance on my work.
Suzanne Rogerson – Author of epic fantasy and heart-warming romance
You can follow me on
You can also join my Newsletter for writing updates and news of promotions.